Reptilia is expanding!
The Assistant manager is the second in command in our sales operations. They are responsible for helping to manager the retail team, build schedules, assist in Hiring and training the team, process and receive orders and oversee day to day operations.
- POS Systems
- Stocking, Merchandizing & Visual Displays
- Sales & Sales tactics
- Ordering & Invenotry
- Customer service & dispute resolution
- Managing a team
- Some knowledge of Reptiles & Exotic pets
- Qualified candidates will possess:
- Organization & Timeliness
- Time Management
- Contagious Enthusiasm
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication skills (oral & written)
- Effective Sales Tactics
- Marketing & Social Media Experience
- A love for Reptiles, Education & Conservation!
- Minimum 2 years Retail Management experience
All candidates must be able to provide a clean vulnerable sector check as we work with children & the public.
The Assistant Manager Reports to the Facility Manager.