Imagine a camp, where kids can hand-feed a gecko, help hold one of the world’s largest snakes, or cheer on their favorite hard-shelled competitor in our legendary turtle race! This is the best camp for kids.
Explore Reptilia Camp Options
An action-packed, interactive experience!
Runs throughout Passover from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Registration available year-round.
Runs throughout March Break from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Registration available year-round.
Runs throughout Summer Break from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Registration available year-round.
Runs throughout Winter Break from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Registration available year-round.
The Reptilia Junior Keeper Program offers kids aged 7-14 a chance to live life as a Reptilia Zookeeper! Our junior keepers will learn about the biology of reptiles and amphibians, where they live, their diversity, as well as how to care for them.
They will also learn the many aspects of becoming a zookeeper under the guidance of our knowledgeable cast, assisting in Reptilia’s state of the art Reptile Zoo.
Registration is limited.
More Camp Information
Give your children the experience of a lifetime!
- Camper drop-off time is between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM
- Camp runs from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Camper pick-up time is between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM
- Extended care is offered from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM (Click Camp Fees & Deposits tab for pricing)
- Each time you drop off your camper, your camper’s counselor or our receptionist will sign your camper in.
- Each time you pick up your camper, your camper’s counselor or our receptionist will check your Driver’s License for positive ID.
If someone other than yourself is picking up your camper, they must be pre-registered by you in person with their driver’s license, which will be photocopied and placed in your file.
Very Important: Your camper will not be released to anyone unless their Driver’s License is on file accompanied by your written permission (done by our front desk at the time of booking or on the first day of camp) permitting them to pick up your camper. Please arrange to have this done prior to camp, as we do not deviate from this rule, as our emphasis is always on the importance of ensuring your camper’s complete safety.
We provide a safe, fun, and creative learning environment where campers learn about nature through interacting with our reptiles. Reptiles are the ‘vehicle’ we use to teach students throughout Ontario in the ‘Life Strands’ section of the Ontario Education Ministry’s Science and Technology Curriculum.
For most campers, one of the most exciting parts of our Adventure Camp is the hands-on experience with small harmless reptiles.
We are very aware of the fear that some campers may have one or more types of reptiles, and we never attempt to have any camper do anything that makes them feel uncomfortable. Each camper decides on their level of participation and whether or not to handle any reptile they may feel a bit uncomfortable with. Funny thing is though, by the end of the week, the most fearful campers are often first in line to help with cleaning, care, and feeding of the reptile they feared the most just a few days ago.
Each group will take part in age-appropriate camp activities including:
- Behind the scenes zoo experience
- Gaining an understanding of reptiles through hands-on learning
- Preparing food and assisting in feeding some of the small lizards, turtles, and tortoises
- Have the chance to set up a habitat and take care of a reptile during the camp days
- Arts and crafts
- Reptile-related games
You have the option of choosing to either pack a lunch for your camper or purchase our lunch meal plan (Catered by Boston Pizza).
Our lunch meal plans cost $9.99 (regular size) and $11.99 (large size) per lunch. You will be able to choose the meals that your child wants to have, and it can be ordered at the time of registration by completing the camper’s menu for each day.
Camp Fees Pricing Structure:
- The daily camp rate – $69.00
- The weekly camp rate – $299.00
- Extended Care – $12/HOUR
All Fees subject to HST