The Ultimate Reptile Zoo Experience
Birthday parties, tours, behind the scenes experience, and hours of fun and entertainment! Explore a world of reptiles at one of our Reptilia Facilities! We are Canada’s largest fully indoor reptile facilities – displaying over 250 reptiles, amphibians, and even a few arachnids. Our Zookeepers will display our diverse reptiles through daily tours, shows, and feeding demonstrations!
Our state-of-the-art facilities are CAZA-accredited! That means that we have been recognized for our high standards of animals welfare and consider our zoo a humane agency for animal care, conservation, science, and education. This way you can explore our zoo knowing that our reptiles are beloved and treated with utmost respect.
Fun for Everyone!
From Family days to special events, we have thrills and adventure for every occasion!
Reptilia Facilities are open all year round (except Christmas Day), come visit for the best reptile zoo experience. Parking is always free!
|General Admission||13-64||$16 +tax|
|Child Admission||2-12||$11 +tax|
|Senior Admission||65+||$13 +tax|
|Additional Family Members||–||$39+tax|
- Oct 7 – Nile Crocodile Feeding @1:45PM
- Oct 8 – Thanksgiving! We’re open 10AM – 5PM
- Oct 27-28 – Reptilia’s Halloween Celebration! Come for spooky treats and crafts! Guests in costume get free admission!
- Oct 28 – Reticulated Python Feeding
- Every Wednesday – WILD WEDNESDAYS! Admission is only $5!
- Nov 4 – Nile Crocodile Feeding @1:45PM
- Nov 11 – Remembrance Day and We’re open!
- Nov 18 – Reptile Community Appreciation Day! (bring a picture of you and your pet reptile together and get in free!)
- Nov 23-30 – Black Friday Week Reptile Store Sale!
- Nov 25 – Reticulated Python Feeding
- Dec 2 – Nile Crocodile Feeding @ 1;45PM
- Dec 24 – We’re Open 10AM – 5PM!
- Dec 25 – Christmas Day – CLOSED
- Dec 26 – Boxing Day – We’re Open 10AM – 5PM!
- Dec 26-31 – Boxing Day Reptile Store Sale!
- Dec 31 – New Year’s Eve – We’re Open 10AM – 5PM!
Stay tuned with our latest news! We are currently expanding and growing our facilities, stay tuned!
Connect with us on Social Media
Stay up to date on news, events, special discounts, and maybe a few cute baby reptile pictures!