The Ultimate Reptile Zoo Experience
Birthday parties, tours, behind the scenes experience, and hours of fun and entertainment! Explore a world of reptiles at one of our Reptilia Facilities! We are Canada’s largest fully indoor reptile facilities – displaying over 250 reptiles, amphibians, and even a few arachnids. Our Zookeepers will display our diverse reptiles through daily tours, shows, and feeding demonstrations!
Our state-of-the-art facilities are CAZA-accredited! That means that we have been recognized for our high standards of animals welfare and consider our zoo a humane agency for animal care, conservation, science, and education. This way you can explore our zoo knowing that our reptiles are beloved and treated with utmost respect.
Fun for Everyone!
From Family days to special events, we have thrills and adventure for every occasion!
Reptilia Facilities are open all year round (except Christmas Day), come visit for the best reptile zoo experience. Parking is always free!
|General Admission||13-64||$16 +tax|
|Child Admission||2-12||$11 +tax|
|Senior Admission||65+||$13 +tax|
|Additional Family Members||–||$39+tax|
- May 5 – Vaughan Business Appreciation Day
- May 6 – Nile Crocodile Feeding @1:45PM
- May 13 – Mother’s Day! Mom’s visiting with Family get Free Admission!
- May 21 – Victoria Day – 10AM – 5PM
- June 3 – Nile Crocodile Feeding @1:45PM
- June 17 – Father’s Day! Dad’s visiting with Family get Free Admission!
- June 22 – Expert Reptile Husbandry Event
- June 24 – Reticulated Python Feeding
- June 28 – Last Day of School!
- Monday – Friday all Month: Reptilia Adventure Camp, Register Now!
- July 1 – Canada Day! Open 10AM – 5PM + Crocodile Feeding at 1:45PM
- July 20 – Evening with Crocodiles Special Event
Stay tuned with our latest news! We are currently expanding and growing our facilities, stay tuned!
Connect with us on Social Media
Stay up to date on news, events, special discounts, and maybe a few cute baby reptile pictures!