The Ultimate Reptile Zoo Experience
Birthday parties, tours, behind the scenes experience, and hours of fun and entertainment! Explore a world of reptiles at one of our Reptilia Facilities! We are Canada’s largest fully indoor reptile facilities – displaying over 250 reptiles, amphibians, and even a few arachnids. Our Zookeepers will display our diverse reptiles through daily tours, shows, and feeding demonstrations!
Our state-of-the-art facilities are CAZA-accredited! That means that we have been recognized for our high standards of animals welfare and consider our zoo a humane agency for animal care, conservation, science, and education. This way you can explore our zoo knowing that our reptiles are beloved and treated with utmost respect.
Fun for Everyone!
From Family days to special events, we have thrills and adventure for every occasion!
Reptilia Facilities are open all year round (except Christmas Day), come visit for the best reptile zoo experience. Parking is always free!
|General Admission||13-64||$17 +tax|
|Child Admission||2-12||$12 +tax|
|Senior Admission||65+||$14 +tax|
|Additional Family Members||–||$39+tax|
- Jan 1: New Year’s Day! We’re open until 5PM
- Jan 1-4: ReptiCamp / Winter Break
- Jan 5: Nile Crocodile Feeding @1:45PM (Vaughan Facility)
- Jan 19: Teacher Appreciation Day
- Jan 27: Reticulated Python Feeding (Vaughan Facility)
- Feb 3: Nile Crocodile Feeding @1:45PM (Vaughan Facility)
- Feb 14: Valentine’s Day, Bring a Date! Couples get 2for1 Admission!
- Feb 18: Family Day! We’re open 10AM – 5PM
- Feb 24: Reticulated Python Feeding (Vaughan Facility)
- Mar 3: Nile Crocodile Feeding @ 1;45PM (Vaughan Facility)
- Mar 11-15: ReptiCamp / March Break
- Mar 22: Venomous Showcase (Vaughan Facility)
- Mar 25: Reticulated Python Feeding (Vaughan Facility)
Stay tuned with our latest news! We are currently expanding and growing our facilities, stay tuned!
Connect with us on Social Media
Stay up to date on news, events, special discounts, and maybe a few cute baby reptile pictures!